Junior High & High School
News & Notes
4/23/20 – 4/30/20
Registration UPDATE for 20-21 School Year
Deadline June 1, 江苏体彩网11选5
We understand that it may be a financial burden for some of you to register your children for the 20-21 school year. To ease this burden, the Board of Directors made the following changes to the registration fee for the 20-21 school year:
- Registration is $50 per student thru June 1, 江苏体彩网11选5.
- Registration after June 1, 江苏体彩网11选5 will be $300 per student (Kindergarten – 12th grade) and $70 per student (Preschool).
- For families that already paid $200 per child for early registration, $150 for each child will be credited toward your first month’s tuition payment for the 20-21 school year.
- For preschool families that already paid $70 per child for registration, $20 for each child will be credited toward your first month’s tuition payment for the 20-21 school year.
Our hope is to relieve some of the difficulty that your family may be experiencing at this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Mr. Jeff Falck (Elementary School Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708.672.5969, or Mr. Joe Archer (JH/HS Principal) at jearcher@ or 708.672.3262.
Need-Based Financial Assistance
Deadline June 1, 江苏体彩网11选5
- Your child(ren) must be registered for the 江苏体彩网11选5-2021 school year BEFORE applying for financial assistance.
- This year, returning school families applying for financial assistance are REQUIRED to do so BEFORE Monday, June 1, 江苏体彩网11选5. This is the cutoff date. You will not be considered for financial assistance unless you do so before this date.
- After the June 1, 江苏体彩网11选5 deadline, appeals from returning school families will only be accepted if something has changed since the time of your original application filing. (i.e. loss of job, income, etc.)
- Preschool children are not eligible for tuition assistance.
- Our Need-Based Financial Assistance application is only available online:
- Click on the link below to apply with FACTS.
- Login to FACTS. Either use your existing account information if you have applied before or create a new account.
- Click on the Apply for Financial Aid link and select the 江苏体彩网11选5-2021 school year.
- Fill out the required information and supply them with the necessary tax information.
- All forms must be submitted to FACTS before your application will be considered.
- FACTS does charge a fee for applying for financial assistance.
- All FACTS awards are based on need. Be as accurate and complete as possible when providing financial information.
Questions? Contact Jessica Bushey at 708.672.3262 or jbushey@.
Early Release – Friday May 1
Friday, May 1 is a scheduled early release day for junior high and high school students. eLearning classes will finish at 11:30 AM.
e-Learning Page Online
For the most current information regarding e-Learning, please refer to the e-Learning JH & HS Student page on the website.
HS Drama Cancelled
It is with great sadness and disappointment that with the governor’s mandate, we will have to cancel the HS drama production of “Twelve Angry Jurors”. We want to thank all people involved in this play for their hard work and dedication, but given the circumstances we are in, we can’t guarantee being able to put on the production in the future.
After the IHSA meeting on April 21, all spring sports state tournaments have been cancelled due to the cancellation of school from Governor Pritzger. More information to follow.
At this time, we must postpone Prom, which was scheduled for Saturday, May 2. We know that this is an important event for many of our students, but due to the restrictions that are in place across the state and much of the nation, we must postpone Prom this year.
Refunds – Pizza Day & Spring Sports
If you paid for Pizza Days that were not served, you will be getting a refund check in the next couple of weeks. Questions? Contact Mrs. Debbie Cantu at email@example.com.
If you paid the $100 Athletic Fee for a spring sport, you will be getting a refund check in the next couple of weeks. Questions? Contact Mrs. Jessica Bushey at jbushey@.
Illinois Lutheran High School has placed a call for a graduate from Martin Luther College to teach math, beginning in the 江苏体彩网11选5-2021 school year. Please keep ILHS and the students at MLC in your prayers.
Celebrating the Classes of 江苏体彩网11选5
We are working on special yard signs that will be distributed to the Class of 江苏体彩网11选5, as well as our 8th grade graduates. More details will be coming soon.
Scholarship Application for 8th Graders
Before Spring Break, you were notified that current 8th grade students could apply for scholarships for high school. Due to the current situation, we will be sending you updated information regarding the application process. You will receive this information in a separate email in the next few days. Thank you for your patience!
FACTS Tuition Accounts for 江苏体彩网11选5-2021
Tuition accounts for the 江苏体彩网11选5-2021 school year will be activated at the end of May. Once your account is activated, FACTS will charge you a one time annual fee, depending on how many payments you have selected to make. The fees are as follows:
- One payment: $20
- Two Payments: $20
- Three or More Payments: $50
If you need to change your payment plan or any dates associated with your payments, contact Jessica Bushey at (the office does not have the ability to change your financial information).
FACTS charges these additional fees as well:
- Credit card service fee is 2.85%
- Returned payment fee is $30 per incident
- Peace of mind benefit insurance (optional) is $20
Fees & Forms for 江苏体彩网11选5-2021 School Year
We have some exciting news to share for the 江苏体彩网11选5-2021 school year! All fees (bookstore, athletic, hot lunch, field trips, etc.) will now be processed through your FACTS account. This will mean no more sending checks or cash to school – you will simply be able to login to your FACTS account and pay online!
Also, we will not be sending out a summer fees and forms mailing. Everything will be communicated to you electronically. More information will be coming in the next few weeks.
Attention Class of 江苏体彩网11选5
Illinois Lutheran is running a campaign featuring our senior students, and we would love for all of our seniors to participate. God made each of us just the way we are, and we want to tell people out there that our school is made up of great students with individual God-given talents, gifts and interests. Who better to talk about our school than those that are about to graduate from it?
We would feature each senior on our website for a few days. We just need your student to complete a list of questions, and send us a favorite pic of your senior. Attached below is a list of the questions that your student would answer for this project. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Jessica Bushey at jbushey@.
Submit your Senior’s Answers & Photo to jbushey@.
Please join us for Sunday services online with Zion or Trinity Lutheran Churches, by clicking on the links below.
- Sundays @ 9:00 AM
- Sundays @ 8 AM, 9:30 AM & 11 AM
Share Photos for High School Yearbook
The Yearbook Staff would like to invite you to share images that may be used in the ILHS Yearbook. If you would like to send photos, please download the ImageShare App.
When setting up your account, you will be asked for the school upload code. This is the ILHS Upload Code: 017670
Illinois Lutheran Schools App
Have you downloaded the Illinois Lutheran Schools App? This is the best way to receive the most up-to-date information from the school. It’s important that every parent downloads this app!
Check out the key features:
- Keep track of the events that are relevant to you.
- Get personalized notifications reminding you about events and schedules that are important to you.
- Sync events with your calendar with a click of a button.
- Access the Athletic & Activities calendar with one click.
- Enjoy the ease of finding all of the necessary information you need right here in the app!
- Get tailored information from your groups based on your subscriptions.
- Get the latest updates from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.